Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

Tintin books in Esperanto

maxmanseb
#1 · Posted: 5 Apr 2005 12:41
"Tinĉjo en Tibeto" has just been producted in Esperanto !

Two stories had been producted in Esperanto : "La Krabo kun oraj pinĉiloj" and "La nigra insulo".

"La krabo kun oraj pinĉiloj" can't be find any more (I couldn't find it anywhere), "La nigra insulo" is more and more difficult to find...

You can have the new "Tinĉjo en Tibeto" at this adress :

http://esperanto-jeunes.org/article.php3?id_article=114

Äœis revido !
jock123
#2 · Posted: 5 Apr 2005 16:13
Welcome to the group, maxmanseb!

Well, I may be stating the obvious here, but I am not an Esperanto speaker…

I am guessing in that the titles you mention above are:

Tinĉjo en Tibeto = Tintin in Tibet
La Krabo kun oraj pinĉiloj = The Crab With the Golden Claws
La nigra insulo = The Black Island

Do you actually read/ speak Esperanto?

Addendum: I followed the link, and answered my own question about which title was which! There is currently a copy of La nigra insulo on eBay at the moment, if anyone is keen…
maxmanseb
#3 · Posted: 12 Apr 2005 13:06
> Welcome to the group, maxmanseb!

Thank you ;)

> I am guessing in that the titles you mention above are:

Jes ;)

> Do you actually read/ speak Esperanto?

Jes, I read, write and speak esperanto since 1996 ;) It's for me really easier than english to communicate with people from other countries and to participate to international meetings...

I already have "la nigra insulo", but if you succeed in finding "La Krabo kun oraj pinĉiloj", I'll be very happy ;) I've never seen it anywhere on the Internet since I'm seeking it !

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!