Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin news and events /

Hergé - Chronologie d'une oeuvre: Tome/ Volume 5 released!

Page  Page 5 of 5:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5 

Tintinrulz
#41 · Posted: 14 Apr 2005 08:33
Thanks Oliver! What's Herge's first drawing of? Is it any good for a 3 year old?
jock123
#42 · Posted: 14 Apr 2005 09:49
Tintinrulz
Wowsers! Vol. 1, 2 and 4 are up for grabs on ebay.com.au

Hmmm... I notice that although this claims to be a world-wide sale, the seller will only post to France, so be careful if you plan to bid!
Harrock n roll
#43 · Posted: 14 Apr 2005 10:20
I notice that although this claims to be a world-wide sale, the seller will only post to France, so be careful if you plan to bid!

Actually Jock the “available - France only” refers to the postage cost - ebay really ought to sort that part out as it's confusing!

Incidentally, the Chronologies appear quite regularly on ebay so it pays to “study the form” and shop around a bit before parting with your dough.
jockosjungle
#44 · Posted: 14 Apr 2005 16:28
Can anyone tell me which volumes has Jo, Zette and Jocko in?

I'll get around to getting them all eventually but it'd be nice to have that one second.

Anyone know how many volumes they intend to produce as well?

Rik
tintinuk
Moderator Emeritus
#45 · Posted: 14 Apr 2005 20:17
The third one is the first one to feature JZ&J - the artwork is great, too; amongst other things, there are original B+W drawings of Jocko slipping on the ice from Destination New York - which is a full double-page drawing and some original pages from Coeurs Valliants.

The fourth or fifth Chronologies might contain more J,Z&J - when they were recoloured, but I can't be sure, as I don't yet own them ! ;o)

Anyone know how many volumes they intend to produce as well?

Well, I heard about a year ago that there were going to be six and that would be it, but I have no idea what the current plans would be !
chevet
Belgium Correspondent
#46 · Posted: 8 May 2005 21:27
Current plans are now at least seven books, depending on the materials to be found. This was recently confirmed by Goddin him-self at the General meeting of "Les amis de Hergé" in Belgium in April 2005.
Don't expect volume six of Chronologie d'une oeuvre before the end of 2007 or 2008. Goddin is now working on a biography of Herge to be published in 2007 (100 years birth of Herge) and is now concentrating his energy on this project.

Page  Page 5 of 5:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!