Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe trailer

Tintinrulz
#1 · Posted: 24 Apr 2005 14:47
http://www.aintitcool.com/downloads/NarniaTrailer.wmv

(17mb file - right click and "save target as")

Some of my thoughts about it:
The trailer looks cool, but its too fast to see stuff clearly. It does look a lot lighter (in tone and colour) then I first thought it would but this suits Narnia better. Seeing the trailer I'd probably say its a high possibility it will be a PG movie. Would have been nice to have Jadis with black hair, but I guess you can't have it all.

It will be shown before Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith and will be shown on tv May 7th. (Info from Narniaweb.com)

Enjoy!
jock123
#2 · Posted: 24 Apr 2005 18:49
There have been a couple of featurettes about this movie on the apple.com Quicktime site, if you are interested. There’s a very good one about the Wetta Workshop (“Lord of the Rings” SFX) folk building creatures for it.
Tintinrulz
#3 · Posted: 25 Apr 2005 04:07
Yeah, I've see those little behind the scenes videos. They were very good! There are three of them now. Hopefully when the DVD is released it will have a behind the scenes section.
Tintinrulz
#4 · Posted: 9 May 2005 03:27
All you Narnia fans, the official trailer, hi-res or low is now available here:

http://www.narniaweb.com/news.asp?id=266&dl=2842210

Everything is so much clearer!
Check it out!
jock123
#5 · Posted: 9 May 2005 15:44
It looks very nice - even if the wardrobe appears nothing like I imagined as a child! Good to see an Aslan who, unlike the BBC TV one, can actual bound around, and not just tiptoe in an unconvincing way…

I see that Disney has green-lit the next two films as well, so looks like it is building up to be quite the epic saga…

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!