Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

Great Lives - Charles M Schulz

Richard
UK Correspondent
#1 · Posted: 10 Apr 2005 19:59
This Friday on BBC Radio 4, the weekly "Great Lives" takes a look at the life of cartoonist Charles M Schulz. From the Radio Times :

"Schulz's widow Jeannie provides biographical insights and Anita O'Brien, curator of the Cartoon Art Trust, puts the cartoon in its historical context."

The programme will be broadcast on Friday 15th April at 11pm on BBC Radio 4.
tintinuk
Moderator Emeritus
#2 · Posted: 10 Apr 2005 20:19
I'll be listening to that, definitely. I've always been a fan of Schulz, and that sounds really interesting - it'll be interesting to hear what will be said about it's historical context !
Charles
#3 · Posted: 10 May 2005 00:49
Too bad I missed it (being on a different continent and all...). Charles Schulz and I were born in the same city (Saint Paul, Minnesota).

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!