Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Official Tintin film, stage and radio adaptations /

The Adventures of Tintin: Young Vic production at London Barbican, Christmas 2005

Page  Page 2 of 8:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next » 

jockosjungle
#11 · Posted: 4 Mar 2005 08:23
Well it's gone March 1st, can anyone see any more information on this?

Rik
Harrock n roll
#12 · Posted: 7 Mar 2005 16:45
I had a reply from the Barbican for more details on this. They said they have limited information regarding the production but that booking should open at the end of April and the run will begin on 30th November.
edcharlesadams
Trivia Challenge Score Keeper
#13 · Posted: 7 Mar 2005 18:31
Thanks for that Chris. I thought March 1st was suspiciously early for a Christmas production!

Ed
tintinuk
Moderator Emeritus
#14 · Posted: 29 Mar 2005 14:50
Has any more information arisen regarding the production itself, or even the booking ?
jock123
#15 · Posted: 18 May 2005 15:03
Here we go! My girlfriend’s mum spotted this. At last - details!
Harrock n roll
#16 · Posted: 18 May 2005 15:52
Thanks for that jock! So, Tibet it is!
Richard
UK Correspondent
#17 · Posted: 18 May 2005 16:22
Great news ! I can't wait for this production, seeing the characters and story brought to life, although I'm intrigued how there'll be blizzards and avalanches ... one for the set designers, I reckon.

Perhaps this is a little forward thinking, but I wonder if there's a video / DVD release planned at the end ? :o)
edcharlesadams
Trivia Challenge Score Keeper
#18 · Posted: 18 May 2005 16:28
Thanks jock, that is indeed good news. From what I can see elsewhere it's planned to be only a short run (until January 21st), so we'll have to get tickets quickly while we can!

Ed
snowys tail
#19 · Posted: 19 May 2005 13:15
Tickets are on sale ! Hoorah! Apparantly they've only just opened the booking to the public. I bought mine from the youngvic box office - 020 7928 6363, they don't charge a fee either, which makes a change!

--
[Note from Admin: welcome, snowys tail. Please do not post under different names. Each member is allowed ONE account only.]
tintinuk
Moderator Emeritus
#20 · Posted: 21 May 2005 17:48
I'm really forward to this ! Already booked tickets ! ;o) I wonder if there'll be any merchandise for the production ?

Page  Page 2 of 8:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!