First Tintin book you ever read?

Page  Page 4 of 12:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  ...  9  10  11  12  Next » 

Darren
#31 · Posted: 6 Aug 2005 11:58
The Red Sea Sharks.
Richard
UK Correspondent
#32 · Posted: 6 Aug 2005 14:29
I think mine was probably the Moon books, I remember borrowing the 3-in-1 volume from the library that had those stories in and Land of Black Gold. Red Rackham's Treasure was an early one for me, too - I remember being annoyed that the library didn't have a copy of The Secret of the Unicorn !
USA_TinTin_fan
#33 · Posted: 10 Aug 2005 02:03
the crab with the golden claws. the whole thing with the canned crabs was clever. the series instantly became a part of me.
trash80
#34 · Posted: 10 Aug 2005 09:42
First post here, hello everyone

the first one i read was "Tintin and the Picaros", I can't remember what the next one I got was but it may have been "The Broken Ear"
Charles
#35 · Posted: 25 Aug 2005 08:06
My first was "The Black Island," it was Christmas and I was six. I remember being frustrated by the fisherman in the Kiltoch Arms; my father had to read it to me with a false Scottish brogue!
ziaxlnc
#36 · Posted: 29 Aug 2005 09:04
My first was Flight 714 of which i only say its pics. It was when i was 10 that I read it completely. Then came Land of Black Gold.
23duff
#37 · Posted: 21 Sep 2005 20:11
Mine was the Crab With The Golden Claws. I was lucky as that one is quite an easy one for a kid to understand. I remember trying to read The Castafiore Emerald and not enjoying "SHOCK HORROR, I KNOW" (but it has grown to be one of my favourites when i got a bit older).

Some interesting admissions though, kinda like a first time question... :)
theone
#38 · Posted: 21 Sep 2005 23:17
The first books I read were at my relatives home in a non-english country (though they were english books). At the time I only remembered Tintin from watching the animations on tv so you could imagine my surprise.

The books were: Tintin in America, Flight 714, and Explorers on the Moon. My favourite out of the three was Explorers on the Moon.
yohoho
#39 · Posted: 3 Oct 2005 20:17
mine was the land of black gold i think i must have been 6 or 7 but i first got into tintin fron the tibet video
bianca
#40 · Posted: 26 Nov 2005 11:00
Mine was King Ottokar's Sceptre aged 6.

Page  Page 4 of 12:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  ...  9  10  11  12  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!