Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

Harry Potter

Karaboudjan
#1 · Posted: 18 Jul 2005 12:51
Just wondering: does anyone like Harry Potter, and have they read the new book yet? (If you haven't, I'd advise you to leave off this thread for some time as there may well be spoilers)...
edcharlesadams
Trivia Challenge Score Keeper
#2 · Posted: 18 Jul 2005 13:16
Yes I'm very much looking forward to reading the new book, though I don't have the time at the moment. So I'm desperately trying to avoid all Web discussion of it, and won't be visiting this thread again until I've finished!

Ed
JuvenileTintinFan
#3 · Posted: 1 Oct 2005 10:15
The new book? That'd be the Half-Blood Prince, right? Well...I have to admit that I liked the fifth book better. What does everyone else think?
Karaboudjan
#4 · Posted: 1 Oct 2005 18:07
Much of this one meandered, but once it got down to it there was a good, meaty story there. Although I can't help thinking the identity of the HBP was a bit of a no-brainer (and will not continue for fear of spoilers)...

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!