Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / [Archive/read-only] Tintin Trivia Challenge /

Question time

Page  Page 6 of 9:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next » 

tuhatkauno
#51 · Posted: 22 Jun 2009 13:21
It is naturally Tintin + Archie + Teophilus + Baxter i.e. 123.
Harrock n roll
#52 · Posted: 22 Jun 2009 13:38
A very good answer!
It is of course the numbers worn on the overalls in the moon books. Snowy didn't get a number, but it probably would have been 57a if he had.

Back to you again tuhatkauno.
tuhatkauno
#53 · Posted: 22 Jun 2009 16:07
Back to good old me again, thank you Mr. Harrock n roll ;)

Colours have caused confusion and here's some more.

Somebody seriously insists that black is red. Who?
tuhatkauno
#54 · Posted: 23 Jun 2009 07:30
Before leaving for USS&R (I'll be back tomorrow evening), I give you a hint.

The man, who insists, doesn't insist audibly. In the frame he seems to speak nothing although his mouth is open. But he sure thinks black is red this time, that's why he is there.
Balthazar
#55 · Posted: 23 Jun 2009 10:52
I'm not sure that this answer quite fits your question's "insists that back is red" wording, but I'll try it anyway.

Are you meaning the black man in the blue suit at the back of the crowd of people each claiming to be the sole descendent of Red Rackham, near the beginning of Red Rackham's Treasure? By being there, he's tacitly insisting that a black (ie: himself) is the descendent of a Red (ie: Rackham), which almost fits your question.
tuhatkauno
#56 · Posted: 24 Jun 2009 14:49
Back in Finland eventually (bloody customs formalities!), and greetings from the land of soviets. ;)

Harasoo, you got it right Balthazar, that's the guy. The ball is yours.
Balthazar
#57 · Posted: 25 Jun 2009 13:21
Where, all in one panel, can you see a black cat, some bananas, a picture of a cow (or bull), and the name of an author?
tuhatkauno
#58 · Posted: 26 Jun 2009 19:14
The panel must be the one on pg. 38 in Affairs, ducks and hogs and everything you can imagine. Also a black cat, some bananas and a picture of an ox. I waited this long to see if someone knew who an earth is the author. Mr Bar? Mrs. Mairie? Or a famous Mongolian author whose surname is Ca? I haven't got the faintest idea. :-)
jock123
#59 · Posted: 26 Jun 2009 19:31
tuhatkauno:
who an earth is the author.

I’m not a seer or prophet, but I think you need to look for the signs…! ;-)
Balthazar
#60 · Posted: 26 Jun 2009 22:39
Good clue, Jock! I'll hold back while you look more closely and finish your answer, Tuhatkauno.

If this author's name doesn't ring a bell with you, one of his most famous characters should!

Page  Page 6 of 9:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next »