Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Other comics /

Asterix: What books have been published?

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

rastapopoulos
#11 · Posted: 20 Aug 2004 10:37
I went to Parc Asterix when I was a kid in 1992, and it was really a truly magical place for a young Asterix fan. Much more exciting and interesting place than Euro Disney. Disneys for girls, Viva Asterix and Tintin...far superior to the American drivel. The recreated Asterix village is well smart!
jock123
#12 · Posted: 30 Aug 2004 23:07
I’ve enjoyed both! Disneyland Paris and Parc Astérix both have a lot to offer… Hergé was a Disney fan, I believe.

To stray back to the topic, I found that the “How Obelix Fell…” book is still available in French, as is the “12 Tasks” movie book; furthermore, there is another story-book for “Astérix and the Indians”, which was another cinema film. There were also three nice “Where’s Wally?” type books, one each with Asterix, Dogmatix and Getafix as the character to locate, and some themed children’s cookery books.
thomas
#13 · Posted: 13 Sep 2004 16:20
Astérix et la rentrée gauloise, 2003 (Asterix and the Class Act, 2003) is not a full-length, 44 page Asterix adventure; it's a compilation of littles adventure.

Uderzo is working on the 32nd album at the moment.

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!