Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

"Unicorn" Movie: Ubisoft tie-in game

Page  Page 4 of 4:  « Previous  1  2  3  4 

CaptainFatstock
#31 · Posted: 23 May 2018 14:07
I've played the Wii version of this game. I haven't played it for a year now, but from what I remember, it's a pretty solid game.
Shivam302001
#32 · Posted: 24 May 2018 16:00
I searched 'the adventures of tintin the secret of the unicorn pc game', so yes I made it perhaps a bit too specific I guess. Maybe I should have included the developer's name (I got the iOS game thread finally). PS:I learned this new trick:-)
I will use it more often!
number1fan
#33 · Posted: 24 May 2018 18:11
The Playstation 3 version is a pretty good enjoyable game.Especially fun to go back for the uncollected PS Trophies.

Its a shame there havent been more games in recent years 2 playstation games in nearly 20 years.
Aryan Tiwari
#34 · Posted: 29 May 2018 04:31
I enjoyed the game a lot, but I sincerely hope they make more Tintin games.
It would be great, to play a character you love!
CaptainFatstock
#35 · Posted: 30 May 2018 01:13
Maybe they'll make another one when the second movie eventually releases.
Aryan Tiwari
#36 · Posted: 30 May 2018 06:15
That's an another puzzle though. The movie never seems to come...

Page  Page 4 of 4:  « Previous  1  2  3  4 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!