Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

"The Scarifyers", and other Audio Adventures!

Page  Page 3 of 3:  « Previous  1  2  3 

jock123
#21 · Posted: 15 Dec 2012 07:54
Just a quick mention that Big Finish has the fourth season of Jago & Lightfoot adventures at the reduced rates of £30 for the CD set and £25 for the downloads, for the next two days only!
jock123
#22 · Posted: 31 Dec 2012 16:32
A heads up that the £1 download offer on the two Jago & Lightfoot/ Doctor Who cross-over audio adventures has less than twelve hours to run. You might also like to know that you can also pick up £2.99 dowloads of some other audios in their 12 Days of Christmas promotion which is currently running.

To add to the merriment, Bafflegab have launched their January sale, so if you want to build up your collection of Sacrifyers audios (with fantastic covers by our very own Garen Ewing!), or get the Peter Cushing audio-books of him reading Sherlock Holmes or his autobiography, then head on over to their store in the next week or so to take advantage of the reductions!
Becca
#23 · Posted: 2 May 2018 09:33
I'm the artist formerly known as Sapristi (my original email I used to sign in I've long since lost) and I just want to say thank you to Jock123 for introducing me to the wonderful Jago and Litefoot.

I even travelled down to London for Big Finish Day 3 and met The Gents in person!

So like everyone else I was heartbroken at Trevor Baxter's passing last year.

It seems history is repeating in a way as Paul Morris is once again writing the farewell story. Jago & Litefoot Forever will be out later this month.

Also Episode 1 of series 1 - The Bloodless Soldier - is free if you subscribe to the Big Finish newsletter this month, and the sixth doctor/Jago and litefoot crossover stories are available to download for just £1 again from the site:
Voyage to Venus
Voyage to the New World

Thanks again Jock. Its been a wild ride.

Moderator Note: While we appreciate that it can become possible to lose access to an e-mail, we'd ask that, if it happens, members contact Admin, who will endeavour to reconnect you with your account, rather than open a new one.
The Tidy Tintinologist Team
jock123
#24 · Posted: 28 May 2018 17:21
Becca:
Thanks again Jock. Its been a wild ride.

You are very welcome!

I just sat and listened to the extras disc of interviews in the final Jago & Litefoot set, and I have to say I got a bit of a lump in my throat... So sad we won't be getting Season 14 now, but very nice that Mr. Baxter is held in such warm regard by friends and fans alike.

Just a quick note as well to say that, as a special offer to mark the release of the final story, all the previous adventures (including their solo adventures, as well as ones with the Fourth, Sixth, Tenth and Eleventh Doctors, Leela and Strax the Sontaran) are all available at reduced prices until 23:59 (UK time) on 31 May 2018!

Follow this link, and read about what's on offer, and how to get the discounted prices on the worlds of the infernal investigators, Messrs Jago & Litefoot!

Page  Page 3 of 3:  « Previous  1  2  3 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!