Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

Welcome to the Forums: Discuss your user name!

Page  Page 2 of 18:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  ...  15  16  17  18  Next » 

edcharlesadams
Trivia Challenge Score Keeper
#11 · Posted: 9 Jun 2004 09:50
Sorry to disappoint but there is no cartoon connection - Charles is simply my middle name, apparently as a homage to my grandfather.
jockosjungle
#12 · Posted: 9 Jun 2004 11:29
Jockosjungle - Jocko the lovable monkey from The Adventures of Jo, Zette and Jocko written by Herge, and Jungle because monkey's live in the jungle.

It's also now the name of my website

Rik
DERFALLBIENLEIN
#13 · Posted: 9 Jun 2004 11:42
Der Fall Bienlein - The Calculus Affair in German, I just think this is a cool title because of how aggressive and dramatic the German language can sound sometimes. This is despite the fact that when I first registered in the forum I misspelt it and it translated into The Little Leg Affair!!! Big up to Admin for pointing that one out to me!!!!! :-)

Mark.
tybaltstone
#14 · Posted: 9 Jun 2004 11:49
Tybalt Stone is a crusading knight character from my comic strip, The Rainbow Orchid. The Trembling Sword of Tybalt Stone is a 'deep plot element'!
Jyrki21
#15 · Posted: 9 Jun 2004 15:23
I name myself in most things like this after a rather obscure reference: Jyrki Lumme, a Finnish hockey player who was always my favorite as a defenseman for the Vancouver Canucks. (The National Hockey League franchise in my hometown, for the non-North Americans). 21 was the number he wore while playing for Vancouver.

(And Jyrki is pronounced "Yeer-ki," not "jerky.") ;)
massive
#16 · Posted: 10 Jun 2004 07:32
I name myself in most things like this after a rather obscure reference: Jyrki Lumme, a Finnish hockey player who was always my favorite as a defenseman for the Vancouver Canucks.

Nice to see another Canucks fan out there. Believe!

christopher R:
Jyrki21
#17 · Posted: 10 Jun 2004 14:12
Nice to see another Canucks fan out there. Believe!

I try my darndest... so many "what ifs" with our team, though! And now I'm surrounded by Maple Leaf fans -- still undecided as to whether it's worse than my years surrounded by Hab fans in Montreal -- which is a motivational factor.
pauldurdin
Moderator Emeritus
#18 · Posted: 11 Jun 2004 02:31
Well...not much to explain with my username. :)

Paul Durdin
advnarayan
#19 · Posted: 11 Jun 2004 04:14
hi,
i am Narayan Radhakrishnan, from India- an advocate by profession- so the name advnarayan....
miloumuttmitt
#20 · Posted: 18 Jun 2004 19:56
You can see another topic I did in the wrong forum.
In California (you may be familiar with it if you are from California like me) there is a kind of disposable pooper-scooper glove called the Mutt Mitt. The dog on the Mutt Mitt logo looks almost exactly like Snowy, or Milou.

Page  Page 2 of 18:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  ...  15  16  17  18  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!