Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin news and events /

Tintin and the Secret of Literature - Tom McCarthy

Page  Page 4 of 4:  « Previous  1  2  3  4 

Harrock n roll
#31 · Posted: 22 Jul 2006 16:42
jockosjungle
Is this book available in the Tintin shop?

There was a copy of it there when I was in there earlier this week. Although, as Richard says, it will probably be available at most bookshops as well.
george
#32 · Posted: 19 Sep 2007 19:02
I should have posted this a week or so back, but The Book Warehouse (right by Waterloo Station in London) has remaindered copies of this at £3-99.

George
tintinspartan
#33 · Posted: 22 Sep 2007 22:12
The Singapore Library Board just had the book.

P.S: I'm back
jock123
#34 · Posted: 24 Sep 2007 18:03
george, I dashed in and out of the shop on Saturday (I was really getting a train at Waterloo, and made an ultra-fast pit-stop), but couldn't see them anywhere, so could be they are sold out, or I just missed them. I did see that they had the Tintin at Sea exhibition book marked down...
george
#35 · Posted: 26 Sep 2007 09:56
Sorry to hear that Jock123. IIRC it was up front when I spotted it; on one of the display tables near the door as you go in.

If I see it again I'll add a note asap.

George

Page  Page 4 of 4:  « Previous  1  2  3  4 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!