Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin news and events /

Cigars of the Pharaoh: black and white English version release date

Page  Page 6 of 6:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 

szplug
#51 · Posted: 23 Jul 2006 14:03
Does anyone know whether the black & white Cigars book is available in India or if there is a distributor in India.
Duke Snowy
#52 · Posted: 28 Jul 2006 15:47
After receiving the Tintin Forum email notification I ordered both books last week and received them yesterday (shipped from UK to USA). After placing my order I learned that Tintin Shop UK sold out of Blue Lotus so I feel fortunate to have ordered both books in time. Thanks Tintinologist.org for the email notification service!
heruursmith
#53 · Posted: 13 Aug 2006 00:47
I just looked at the Tintin Shop and they have this title and the Blue Lotus B&W facsimile editions available again (i.e. not on pre-order anymore).

kam
tintin_in_arcata
#54 · Posted: 7 Dec 2006 04:00
I ordered mine at an independent bookstore, and that was quite a while ago. However, I found the black and white Tintin in America. How many originals will they be publishing?

Page  Page 6 of 6:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!