Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin news and events /

"Tintin and Me": Broadcast on BBC4

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

Harrock n roll
#11 · Posted: 22 Dec 2006 12:33
According to Radio Times this *new* version of the film has a narration by David Suchet (who plays Hercule Poirot in the ITV series Agatha Christie's Poirot).

Also, I notice the title is different from the previous English version broadcast on POV (called "Tintin and I").
jockosjungle
#12 · Posted: 29 Dec 2006 17:31
Just a quick reminder, this is on tonight!

R
Richard
UK Correspondent
#13 · Posted: 30 Dec 2006 14:17
I haven't had a chance to compare yet, but Tintin in Tibet seemed to have been cropped to fit the widescreen picture, presuming it wasn't filmed in that format (a discussion of which is somewhere else on this forum). Nice to hear David Suchet in Tintin And Me, although I don't think they needed to overdub "Tchang!" with "Chang!". Apart from that, a good evening's TV!
Harrock n roll
#14 · Posted: 9 Jan 2007 16:04
BBC4 are repeating it on Saturday 13th January - 9:10 pm Tintin in Tibet followed by Tintin and Me at 9:55 pm
Bordurian Thug
#15 · Posted: 1 Nov 2011 00:10
More repeats.

Another chance to see Tintin and Me, on Sunday 6th November 2011, 19:00, BBC Four .

It is preceded by a repeat of Tintin's Adventure with Frank Gardner on BBC2 at 18:00.

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!