Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

Which Tintin character are you most like?

Page  Page 3 of 4:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  Next » 

Tintin and Snowy
#21 · Posted: 2 Feb 2006 03:12
I think I would probably be like Tintin, except I'd be less smart. I'm like Tintin because he's a reporter and I love to write. I like helping people out and solving mysteries. Tintin is also quite young, like me and he doesn't really approve of swearing, smoking and drinking. Tintin is a whole lot braver than I would be in his situations (like when he has to use a gun). Tintin is basically the most like me. But, my little brother on the other hand, would probably be Abdullah. He loves making me mad and he is really annoying!
SingingGandalf
#22 · Posted: 18 Mar 2006 10:40
I'd love to be like the grand abbot, but I think that I am more like Calculus, always thinking of new ideas, but also a little deaf!!!
maxmordon
#23 · Posted: 5 Jun 2007 21:08
I am a bit like an odd mix between Chang, Calculus and Alcázar
Smidgeroo
#24 · Posted: 7 Jun 2007 19:52
I'm quite a bit like Tintin; fiercely loyal, rushing headfirst into things because it's the right thing to do, always on the move, naive and always seeing the best in people until proven wrong. Plus, I end to use more old-fashioned words than most people my age and try to be really polite. However, there's some Snowy in there too, since I am pretty sarcastic. Get me riled up, though, and I curse enough to make Haddock blush and tell me not to kiss my mother with such a dirty mouth. ^^;;; And I'm a tinkerer like Cuthbert. So... I'm a little like everyone. O_O; ((I guess that's why the series hads endured so much; such idenifiable characters!))
tuhatkauno
#25 · Posted: 9 Jun 2007 06:13
I have Captain's desire and passion. My rationality, will and conscience are from Tintin. The problem is that my inner Captain almost always wins Tintin inside me. It follows the worm of conscience is knawing me, or "shouldn't have done that" is constantly in my mind.

I'm like hairless Ranko in appearence. My face is bit better looking than Ranko's unless somebody talks and makes jokes like Jolyon Wagg. But unlike Archie I adore Bianca. :)
waveofplague
#26 · Posted: 12 Jun 2007 02:31
"Ah! Je ris de me voir!" I'm most like Bianca, because we are both female and very picky.

However, I have a slightly smaller nose. :)
tintin_in_arcata
#27 · Posted: 14 Jun 2007 04:30
hmm...
This is hard. I would agree with tintinuk in saying that I would like to think I was most like Tintin, but really am not. I look the most like Tintin, act like various characters combined (Haddock, Tintin, Chang, sometimes Alcazar), and I have a dog that looks a lot like Snowy.
creativejournalist
#28 · Posted: 10 Jul 2015 13:38
This is pretty tough.

Hmm... I believe I'm a combination of Haddock, Snowy, and Tintin, but I think I'm mostly like Tintin. I'm like Haddock in a way when I get overprotective of someone AND when I yearn for a nice good rest at home after a day's adventure. I'm Snowy in a way that I always stick to my best friend and try to make sure he/she stays out of trouble. Lastly, I'm like Tintin because I don't get angry much. Like Tintin, I can be resourceful in any situation. But I REALLY think that I'm Tintin on how I keep my friendships intact, regardless of how long I've known them.
Miss Tintin
#29 · Posted: 7 Dec 2015 09:43
I am very much like Captain Haddock. I lose my temper often.
*Sigh* I think I should learn how to deal with my anger issue.
snowybella
#30 · Posted: 27 Feb 2019 00:07
I'm like my favourite character, Snowy! Loyal, helpful, sarcastic, getting along well with others (last frame of Calculus Affair) and having a sense of who may not be a good character. After all, I was born on a Year of the Dog...

Page  Page 3 of 4:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!