Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

Favorite Tintin book cover?

Page  Page 7 of 9:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next » 

cigars of the beeper
#61 · Posted: 10 Oct 2008 18:56
Oh, Yeah, and Cigars of the Pharaoh! How could I forget that?
BlackIsland
#62 · Posted: 21 Oct 2008 13:19
The Black Island and The Black Island.
punt
#63 · Posted: 22 Oct 2008 10:34
My favorite book cover? I prefer Destination Moon and
Explorers on the Moon
Karaboudjan
#64 · Posted: 22 Oct 2008 19:50
Red Rackham's Treasure, as it's very beautifully drawn (I love the shark submarine!) Running close second would be Seven Crystal Balls. You can't beat a bit of mummy-related madness.
ZGDK
#65 · Posted: 23 Oct 2008 23:05
I actually have a poster of Red Rackham's Treasure hanging.
sonofwub
#66 · Posted: 25 Jan 2009 17:27
My favourite cover is "The Blue Lotus". The contrast between the black and the red catches your eye straight away. I also like the picture for "The Black Island". I prefer the covers which are less crowded with characters or detail.
Je suis Tintin
#67 · Posted: 3 Feb 2009 00:31
I like the cover from Tintin in America because the indian guy has really cool detailed clothes.
It's weird, but Tintin has blonde hair on that cover.
Why do you think that happens?
Rocky
#68 · Posted: 3 Feb 2009 13:26
Je suis Tintin:
It's weird, but Tintin has blonde hair on that cover.
Why do you think that happens?

He's outdoors all day. Sun exposure bleached his hair. It happens.
Chuckles_Merrily
#69 · Posted: 4 Feb 2009 09:00
Rocky:
He's outdoors all day. Sun exposure bleached his hair. It happens

Lol! perhaps! I think a paint problem, I heard for the first few books it was Hergé and his wife that did all the drawings and paint.

My favorite Tintin cover is The Seven Crystal Balls (is that what it's called in English? I haven't read it in English, only French so I only know the French name).
Voluma
#70 · Posted: 4 Feb 2009 11:00
I have the cover of Seven Crystal Balls on my wall. It's so brilliant and definitely one of my favourites. The colour and movement never gets boring. My sister got Picaros, which is equally amazing. Tintin looks so... sleek in his jeans. =3

Page  Page 7 of 9:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!