Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / [Archive/read-only] Tintin Trivia Challenge /

Catch that quote!

Page  Page 25 of 27:  « Previous  1  ...  24  25  26  27  Next » 

cigars of the beeper
#241 · Posted: 5 Mar 2009 23:14
I know where that is, but I'll let Amilah answer, as you say, Tuhatkauno.
Mullergirl
#242 · Posted: 6 Mar 2009 01:38
I think I know what it is - is that when Alcazer is about to throw a knife at Chiquito in The Seven Crystal Balls?
Amilah
#243 · Posted: 6 Mar 2009 03:40
cigars of the beeper:
I know where that is, but I'll let Amilah answer, as you say, Tuhatkauno.

Thanks but no. I know I'm close but I can't remember, and I refuse to re-read the album to find it (it's either it comes back on its own or not). So, the first one who actually remembers it wins.

Maybe Mullergirl is right. I can't even remember. My second guess was indeed a Chiquito/Alcazar interaction, but I was thinking of the scene where Alcazar tells Chiquito that Haddock and Tintin aren't from the police. And after having checked it wasn't it.

I don't want to mention EVERY scene of that album. :-(
tuhatkauno
#244 · Posted: 6 Mar 2009 05:13
Hi

That's it, Mullergirl, the turn is yours.

Sorry cigars, I should have revealed my intentions more clearly. I meant everyone can answer and let us give Amilah another chance as well. Somehow I reckoned we have an unexpressed just-one-answer-per-a-tintinologist per-a-quote-rule in force. Well the earth keeps on spinning around after my mess up and mullergirl can set a quote :-)
Mullergirl
#245 · Posted: 7 Mar 2009 23:50
Sorry if I went out of turn -

How about this one:

"...And that accounts for the athletic figure I still have..."
Amilah
#246 · Posted: 8 Mar 2009 18:10
Well I can think of only one truly athletic figure in the world of Tintin : It must be Calculus speaking of his physical youth in Flight 714, before making his demonstration of martial arts (well, he does another one directly on Carreidas later, which seems more convincing).
Mullergirl
#247 · Posted: 8 Mar 2009 22:42
Close, but that's not it. Right character, wrong book!
Amilah
#248 · Posted: 9 Mar 2009 00:39
Haha. I didn't know he bragged about it in another album. But I love when characters are coherent like that. It make it so much more than a random three tiles joke.
NikkiRoux
#249 · Posted: 9 Mar 2009 06:59
Is it Calculus in Red Rackham's Treasure?
Mullergirl
#250 · Posted: 9 Mar 2009 21:05
You're right! Can you name the scene?

Either way, your turn!

Page  Page 25 of 27:  « Previous  1  ...  24  25  26  27  Next »