Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

Official 'I am back!' / 'Welcome back!' thread

Page  Page 5 of 6:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next » 

tintinophile691
#41 · Posted: 19 Apr 2010 07:32
tintinophile691:
Well, I'm back! I am currently in the country where Tintin went in 1935 and the tour guide has finally let me use the Internet. However, I probably won't be back here again until the fifth of January next year.

I realised I haven't posted for a long time. So thundering typhoons, I'm back!
number1fan
#42 · Posted: 19 Apr 2010 12:55
Welcome back :D
cigars of the beeper
#43 · Posted: 21 Aug 2010 03:15
Well, it seems it's time for me to make a post of my own, in this thread which I started. I'm back folks, and I'll try to post as often as possible, no matter how busy I am. There are still aspects of Tintin that we have yet to discuss, and I hope to participate!
Rianna Lauren
#44 · Posted: 21 Aug 2010 04:29
Welcome back! :D
(Cigars, that was me on that gmail thing... XD)
cigars of the beeper
#45 · Posted: 21 Aug 2010 15:08
So I gathered. I did a google search on your name, and found you here.
Rianna Lauren
#46 · Posted: 23 Aug 2010 11:03
Oh. Hahah. I'm on Google? XD Whoa. Anyways yeah, welcome back. :D
CalessaSSracer
#47 · Posted: 9 Oct 2010 17:14
Im back from Afghanistan, missed my daughters College Graduation
and sons 11th B-day buy hey IM SAFE! Finally getting my poster collection framed!
Also planning a UK trip in March 2011. But first a Mexico Cruise with the wife!
doubleT
#48 · Posted: 20 Jan 2011 19:25
I am sooooo sorry I haven't been here for a while, I hope now to come here more often(it's my new years resolution)

I guess my main concern is how many posts I'm allowed to do in one day
Revercub24
#49 · Posted: 21 Mar 2011 23:40
Hi...

I'm back. :)

Sorry about the absence. I'm officially into Tintin again - but extremely hacked off, because the restaurant that started my addiction two years ago, as it had a Tintin interior design, has been replaced! Scandal!
GSC
#50 · Posted: 13 Sep 2013 02:59
I know that its been over a year since I was last on. Well, I was on here yesterday, but it was still a year then too. But I'm glad to be back now! So, did anything big happen while I was gone?

Page  Page 5 of 6:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!