Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Official Tintin film, stage and radio adaptations /

Tintin Movie Sequel: General speculation [may include spoilers!]

Page  Page 3 of 10:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next » 

Tintinrulz
#21 · Posted: 5 Jan 2012 01:35
My thoughts:
The second movie will be Red Rackham's Treasure + The Calculus Affair.
tintins mom
#22 · Posted: 5 Jan 2012 05:53
I don't want Red Rackham's Treasure as a movie - it would not be a good movie.
The Moon plot would be better to combine with The Calculus Affair.
I would only accept Red Rackham's Treasure in film as a tool to introduce Calculus.
Tintinrulz
#23 · Posted: 5 Jan 2012 06:15
The moon stories are good but so out-dated in a world where setting foot on the moon is old news. That happened back in 1969, now we live in 2012. I just don't see mainstream audiences getting excited over such a Tintin adventure. Sadly.
tintins mom
#24 · Posted: 5 Jan 2012 18:30
I have not read all of the Tintin adventures, so I don't know what would be completely best to combine with The Calculus Affair. Maybe Calculus will get kidnapped while they are searching for the treasure.
GSC
#25 · Posted: 7 Jan 2012 21:14
I don't think The Calculus Affair would do well by itself.
If they are going to do it, I think they should mix it with King Ottokar's Sceptre, as both books have some relation to each other.
tintinagalog
#26 · Posted: 8 Jan 2012 03:31
GSC
Ottokar's doesn't have Calculus. And, from the Tintin movie, the news of "Boy Reporter Returned the Sceptre" was already published. Didn't you notice?
tintins mom
#27 · Posted: 8 Jan 2012 04:55
The calculus affair would be a good film for a stand alone.
Snowy614
#28 · Posted: 10 Jan 2012 06:48
Hi,I'm new to Tintin forum,
i thinkn they should skip the seven crystal balls- i never really liked that book as much as the others. They should introduce calculas at the start with Tintin and haddock finding the rest of the treasure with the help of his shark sub. That will be the opening, then the story will go on with calculas affair, with calculas kidnapped etc.
by the way- they mentioned that the next movie was going to have more thompsons- what book has the most of the thompsons in it?
Tintinrulz
#29 · Posted: 10 Jan 2012 07:41
Red Rackham's Treasure features the Thom(p)sons quite a bit. As for The Seven Crystal Balls, I don't know how you can't like that one. Many people find it to be one of the better adventures.
Snowy614
#30 · Posted: 10 Jan 2012 09:18
Yeah, I don't know why. I think I just haven't read it in a while that's the reason. And I'll probably be happy whatever Tintin movie they make.
By the way, for Tintin 3, it would be cool to see a prequel coming up. Cigars of the Pharaoh or my personal fave, King Ottokar's Sceptre.

Page  Page 3 of 10:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!