Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

Who is Your Favourite Tintin Villain?

Page  Page 7 of 7:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

MT50446
#61 · Posted: 13 May 2015 07:02
Bobby Smiles for me.
He does everything to try to kill Tintin - even ties him to a railway track like a damsel in the old fashioned melodramas.
He is my number one Tintin nemesis by far.
Paraapagar
#62 · Posted: 10 Oct 2016 19:48
Vlipvlop for me is the best.
I will never forget the banana peel trick or the street beggar disguise. He seems like a more realistic villain (like the already mentioned Alonso and Ramon), compared to the other over-the-top ones (specially Rastapopoulos).
RicardoOlcese
#63 · Posted: 13 Feb 2019 22:03
The worst, most despicable villains, are without doubt the journalists from Il Tempo di Roma who illegally introduced themselves in Moulinsart, and took pictures of Bianca Castafiore without her consent (The Castafiore Emerald). By trespassing without any of the dwellers' consent, they broke art. 442 of the Belgian Criminal Code multiple times. Terrible people.

They are also nice because they are actually the only "harmless" villains.
Shivam302001
#64 · Posted: 14 Feb 2019 07:41
I think the fakir in Cigars is practically undefeatable if external circumstances are not taken into account.

Page  Page 7 of 7:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!