Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

Official 'I am back!' / 'Welcome back!' thread

Page  Page 6 of 6:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 

Charliezeta
#51 · Posted: 22 Apr 2017 08:31
Thanks to Simon and a new password, I've crept back in ! Gosh think it's been maybe 11 years since I actively posted ?! Found your Facebook page ( Kath Wood on there ). Visited Arran and Lochranza Castle yesterday , thought of the Black Isle and also thought maybe it's time to get back on here :)
Cath
snowybella
#52 · Posted: 24 Aug 2017 09:04
I've forgotten to say before my reappearance a few days ago that I've returned, after a month!

Charliezeta:
I've crept back in !

Welcome back!
Shivam302001
#53 · Posted: 13 Feb 2020 15:12
Hi, I just wanted to say that I have come back after a few months' hiatus and will actively post here again.

OK.
snowybella
#54 · Posted: 14 Feb 2020 01:00
Shivam302001

Welcome back! :)
rose_of_pollux
#55 · Posted: 11 Jun 2020 00:28
Hi, all, I ended up stumbling upon the Nelvana series on Prime streaming after having a lot of time on my hands, got smacked by a trainload of nostalgia, and fell back headlong into the rabbit hole that is The Adventures of Tintin, and so I'm back here, too. (Nice to see everyone again!)
Harrock n roll
#56 · Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:50
Welcome back, rose_of_pollux! :)

Page  Page 6 of 6:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!