Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Official Tintin film, stage and radio adaptations /

Tintin Movie Sequel: News and General Discussion [No Spoilers!]

Page  Page 5 of 5:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5 

jock123
#41 · Posted: 26 Feb 2021 11:33
busdriver450:
Do we accept that a sequel is dead in the water and never going to happen?

Never say never!
There's not any news one way or the other, beyond the fact that the Spielberg/ Jackson partnership appear to have done whatever is necessary to retain the film rights, and that Sir Peter has said that he intends to do it.

I'm happy to accept that it will be done when it is done, unless we hear otherwise. :-)
busdriver450
#42 · Posted: 26 Feb 2021 11:35
Hope you're right!
professorthermo
#43 · Posted: 19 Mar 2022 00:41
After seeing the trailer for the Puss In Boots sequel (11 years after the first one), I've been idly wondering about the sequel to this film.

Right now, I'm thinking there probably will be another Tintin film made, but it won't exactly be the direct sequel as planned back in 2011.

Indeed, Jackson and Spielberg might have no involvement other than maybe a producing capacity and I could very easily see the original cast not even returning.

Page  Page 5 of 5:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!