The Tintin fan's resource
Founded in 1995, Tintinologist.org, formerly The Cult of Tintin, is the oldest and largest English language Tintin fan site on the Internet.
- Musée Hergé / Hergé Museum
- [51 replies] Latest post
- Golden Fleece: BBC May Bank Holiday screening 2013
- [14 replies] Latest post
- Prisoners of The Sun: Could Tintin really survive the jump from the bridge?
- [3 replies] Latest post
- Tintin and the World of Stamps
- Red Rackham’s Treasure / Tintin in Tibet – The Unusual Connection
- The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn (2011) - A review
- Tintin and the Mystery of the Golden Fleece and Tintin and the Blue Oranges – a review of the new DVD releases from the British Film Institute
- Tintin Crosses The Atlantic: The Golden Press Affair
- Exclusive interview with Michael Turner and Leslie Lonsdale-Cooper
Tintin Guides and Lists
- Lake of Sharks: The "Oh yes I love my donkey" song
- [0 replies] Latest post
- What If: Tintin were a music fan?
- [29 replies] Latest post
- Is it time for official new Tintin adventures?
- [45 replies] Latest post