Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Official Tintin books /

Valuation Wanted: Two French Tintin albums

MikeM
#1 · Posted: 4 Jan 2017 20:57
Hello Tintin fans,

I am trying to sell two Tintin's Books and I need help to set a selling price.
The books are:
1)"L'Etoile Mysterieuse", Imprime en Belgique par Casterman,S.A.,Tournai
D.1966/0053/151
2)"Coke en Stock",Imprime en Belgique par Casterman,S.A.,Tournai,Octobre 1984,
No edit-impr.1501
D.1967/0053/87

It would be great if someone could help!
Thank you,
Michael Bouzos
[imgs=file:///G:/DCIM/Camera/IMG_20170104_225128.jpg][/imgs]
[imgs=file:///G:/DCIM/Camera/IMG_20170104_225144.jpg][/imgs]
[imgs=file:///G:/DCIM/Camera/IMG_20170104_225315.jpg][/imgs]
[imgs=file:///G:/DCIM/Camera/IMG_20170104_225325.jpg][/imgs]
jock123
#2 · Posted: 8 Jan 2017 22:21
Hi Mike - the first problem is that your images are stored on the G: drive of your PC (by the looks of things) - they need to be on a shared online photo album; secondly, the forum image feature doesn't seem to be working properly anyway, so that's another problem.

However, on the information that you have given, I'm sorry to say that your copy of Coke en Stock is unlikely to have any great value, being a stock copy from the mid-Eighties - a few pounds at most. So if your L'Etoile Mysterieuse is of a similar vintage, then it will almost certainly be the same.

Tintin albums have been produced in great number for many years, so only the earliest versions, special editions and first editions have any great value.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!