Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / [Archive/read-only] Tintin Trivia Challenge /

Q100: Gun or no gun, that is the question.

labrador road 26
#1 · Posted: 27 Nov 2006 22:08
I hope this doesn't occur more than two times or my question will not hold up.

In Black Island when Tintin after some cavecrawling comes upon two forgerers who is just inspecting newly printed money. When he sort of ambushes them from behind he uses a imaginary gun, by pointing his index finger.

This method of using his hand as gun is used by Tintin at another time, where? To narrow the risk of errors if this happens more than two times, this other time also includes two gangsters, exactly like in Black Island.

Since english isn't my first language I apologise if the question is unclear. Please tell me and I'll try to rephrase it.
yamilah
#2 · Posted: 27 Nov 2006 22:11
Your question is quite clear and I think the answer is Tintin in America (around p.14)!
labrador road 26
#3 · Posted: 27 Nov 2006 22:24
Obviously it was as clear as the Michigan Lake. That was the scene I was thinking of. How do you do it? It took you three minutes to come up with the answer. Impressive, most impressive.

Mr. Scorekeeper, I have a suggestion about a new rule. That you have to wait so many hours as you have points in the trivia. This way some of the others will have more time to answer.

Well the question is yours once again Yamilah, please make it understandable.
yamilah
#4 · Posted: 27 Nov 2006 22:30
labrador road 26
How do you do it?

As a clairvoyante, maybe Yamilah just knows most questions in advance?
labrador road 26
#5 · Posted: 27 Nov 2006 22:48

But then you should also get some premonitions about when one of your questions is sort wrongly formulated. But I guess even the sun has spots, right?
Harrock n roll
#6 · Posted: 27 Nov 2006 23:07

Ah, so you’ve been cheating! We may need a new rule to ban telepathic communication. I also happen to be tele-patrick* but I tend to use my powers only for the good...

*A rare Irish form of clairvoyancy

This topic is closed.