The Sceptre
#211 · Posted: 24 Jan 2009 15:53
Tintin saying it, page 53
Leviticus
#212 · Posted: 25 Jan 2009 02:31
Aight, your turn.
tuhatkauno
#213 · Posted: 3 Feb 2009 16:47
Hello Sceptre, you must swing your stick or pass your turn to somebody else. Or are we going to desert this game?
Voluma
#214 · Posted: 4 Feb 2009 08:09
I hope not.
The Sceptre
#215 · Posted: 11 Feb 2009 21:34
Someone can take my turn.
cigars of the beeper
#216 · Posted: 12 Feb 2009 00:54
Okay,

"So?... You are sure of your facts?"
Balthazar
#217 · Posted: 12 Feb 2009 17:36
Hmm. This is just a guess, totally from memory, but is it the Syldavian police officer who inteviews Tintin in King Ottokar's Sceptre, just after Tintin has free-fallen into the haycart and been taken to the local police station? If I'm right, the officer (who turns out to be one of the baddies, of course) would be speaking just after Tintin has told him what he knows about the plot to steal the sceptre.

But I could be way wide of the mark! There are plenty of other scenes in Tintin that it could be from. But that's my best guess.
cigars of the beeper
#218 · Posted: 12 Feb 2009 20:36
Sorry, that's not it. Try again.
Mullergirl
#219 · Posted: 16 Feb 2009 18:08
Hi everyone! Is it okay if I join in?

"... And that accounts for the athletic figure I still have..."
Balthazar
#220 · Posted: 16 Feb 2009 21:21
Hello Mullergirl. It's certainly OK for you to join in, but you have to join in by guessing the quote that currently waiting to be guessed, in this case the one that Cigars of the Beeper has set us:

"So?... You are sure of your facts?"

If you guess it or find it, and Cigars confirms that you're correct, then it's your turn to set another quote. And so on in an endless chain. (Unless someone who guessed correctly, like Sceptre recently, says he doesn't want to set one and opens it up for anyone to jump in and set the next one.)

No one's had a stab at Cigars' quote for a while though, so I'm going to have another shot at it. Like my last guess, it's from memory, so it'll most likely be wrong, but I'll give it a go anyway.

Cigars, is it the Japanese army officer talking to the American man Gibbons in the Blue Lotus, after Gibbons - hoping to claim a reward - has has reported seeing Tintin walking along the road?

Page  Page 22 of 27:  « Previous  1  ...  21  22  23  ...  27  Next »