Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Other comics /

Max de Radigués: Stig & Tilde

Rhods1989
#1 · Posted: 7 Sep 2022 17:39
Has anyone read the relatively recent comic series Stig & Tilde by fellow Belgian comic artist Max de Radigués?

The actual art itself doesn't smack of Hergé at all but the sense of adventure seems to and the children involved remind me of Jo, Zette & Jocko/ Quick & Flupke. I wondered if anyone else had read them and what they thought?
jock123
#2 · Posted: 11 Sep 2022 13:34
Not aware of the series, but looking at the samples I could find online, there definitely seems to be a bit of the Jo, Zette & Jocko "energy" about them as you say.

It would be interesting to know what M. de Radigués had to say on the point, as it might make for a useful insight into how this current generation of Belgian BD artists look upon Hergé and his legacy today.

Thanks for making the comparison!

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!