Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

Not enough Tintin games

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

number1fan
#11 · Posted: 14 May 2006 18:09
Well the adventures of tintin is going to be a game on playstation 3 when it comes out in November but Playstation 3 is £400 nearly. i may have to wait to play it. wouldnt it be good if they got all the old tintin games for other consols and put them on a disc as they did with all the old sonic games in the sonic mega collection.
Danoz
#12 · Posted: 5 Jan 2007 06:30
I have 'Tintin on the Moon' for the old Amiga 500. Anyone else played that?

In book format I also have the Action Playbook 2, but as a child
I completed some of the activities in black marker so I don't believe it's much of a colloectors item now!!
number1fan
#13 · Posted: 5 Jan 2007 16:46
Hopefully a new game will come out if the game does well it will do good for tintin profit wise.
jockosjungle
#14 · Posted: 6 Jan 2007 16:45
Sorry number1fan, but where are you basing the information on for that PS3 game?

I played the old Tintin on the Moon game emulated, it was ok

R
number1fan
#15 · Posted: 7 Jan 2007 10:20
Well i read on wikipedia a while back that there will be a tintin game out on the ps3 maybe even on the launch date but thats wikipedia for you.
tintinman
#16 · Posted: 8 Apr 2007 07:33
Hey! I can give you all information of where you could buy some Tintin video games. The games you can purchase are:
Destination Adventure(PC)
Destination Adventure(PSX/Playstation1)(PAL)(USA need modchip or PAL to NTSC converter)
Tintin in Tibet(Gameboy)
Tintin in Tibet(Gameboy Color(can be played on Gameboy Advance and Gameboy Advance SP)
Prisoners of the Sun(Gameboy Color)(same as above info)
TIT and POTs(Nintendo SNES)
and there might be more.
Unluckily it might be in French.(I only do English)
It's at amazon.fr
If you buy it tell me if you can select the language:English

Edit: By the way, do any of you know where I can buy games in English? or just tell me if you purchase it from amazon.fr if you can select the language English.

Update: (13 Apr 2007)
Hey! I found a few Asterix games for Playstation2/PS2,Sega Genesis, Sega Game Gear and a UNAVAILABLE one for Nintendo NES. If you're in Bangalore,India you've probably heard of Landmark the store. There are Tintin and Asterix VCD's and books.(ORIGINAL VCD's)
tintinspartan
#17 · Posted: 14 Apr 2007 03:11
tintinman, I have tried to download a free Tintin game from the net but for dear Blue Blistering Balls, they sent me a fake, those Pirates! Mutineers! Exilers!

I hope a Tintin game would comeup sooner has my anticipation to play the character that I always read or watch grows.

[-snip-]

--
Moderator note: Please follow forum rules. Do not link to ANY site that offers unauthorized downloads of copyrighted material. Do not ask in these forums for information on where to find unauthorized downloads of copyrighted material.
tintinman
#18 · Posted: 25 Apr 2007 06:23
The tintin games are at amazon.fr and asterix at amazon.com(might be at amazon.fr too)
Chrissie
#19 · Posted: 25 May 2019 05:55
I always thought those formats didn't fit. They're fun to play, but not really reflective of Tintin.
I always thought a point and click game would have suited better, although it would have to be an original story and most fans would know the answers.
I used to play dungeons and dragons. I would love to see a Tintin role playing game.

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!