Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

Tintin video game: Prisoners of the Sun - how to play

Page  Page 8 of 8:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

cigars of the beeper
#71 · Posted: 2 May 2009 23:58
That sounds like fun. I think I'll get right on that very soon. I can really only do Prisoners, though. I always get stuck on the rock-climbing level in Tibet, and I have no idea how to get through there.

Update: Next day.
Looks like the process of making the guide is going to take quite a while, but I don't mind. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to take screenshots. My plan is to make a complete walkthrough of each level.
waruna
#72 · Posted: 3 May 2009 09:44
There are some leval cheats to the game. :-)
Tirinka
#73 · Posted: 9 Jun 2009 09:30
EDIT: I figured out what I needed to do on the village level. Strangely, this happened right after I asked for help. *head/desk* For anyone having trouble - There is a place at the far left of the level with extra yellow hay bales you can pick up and carry. You use the first one to boost your jump up to another hay bale, where you pick up another one to get to another hay bale, then run across and jump at the right moment to get to the other side (takes several tries), then you just go right and fight the boss.

Also - For those stuck on the level after the mansion, with the guy shooting you - You can switch characters to Haddock with the Y button (I think that's the button) once you talk to him, and then move him to the side of the screen, which then allows Tintin to move farther along the path. Haddock can also fire his gun with the A button, which scares off the guy firing at you until you move Tintin a screen over. This is necessary in some parts. I only mention this because no one else has and I sure wish I had known it when I got there.

Page  Page 8 of 8:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!