Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

Golden Fleece & Blue Oranges: Are they coming out on DVD? [Locked]

Page  Page 3 of 7:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next » 

scott maclachlan
#21 · Posted: 6 Dec 2006 10:59
But when I saw it as a kid it was dubbed in English, so a version must exist.
jock123
#22 · Posted: 6 Dec 2006 11:53
scott maclachlan
But when I saw it as a kid it was dubbed in English, so a version must exist.

Yes, that may be so, but they have not put them out on DVD.
scott maclachlan
#23 · Posted: 6 Dec 2006 12:02
Ahhh. Thanks, Jock.
jock123
#24 · Posted: 6 Dec 2006 12:06
No problem! You aren’t the first person to ask (try searching the forums using the link at the top right of the page, using something like fleece and dvd, and you will find other threads), so you can take some comfort from the fact that many people are in a similar position; and look at it this way, you have at least seen one of the films, and lots of people haven’t even done that!
Jordy
#25 · Posted: 2 Jan 2007 04:48
About the 2 Tintin movies that were done ("Tintin and the Golden Fleece" and "Tintin and the Blue Oranges")

I was wondering if anyone knows where you can buy copies of these in Australia. Specifically Queensland and the Gold Coast.
Tintinrulz
#26 · Posted: 2 Jan 2007 11:53
Unfortunately you can't buy them here and those you can buy on ebay or other sites are in the original French with no English subtitles. I haven't seen them either and would love too (not Blue Oranges so much but Golden Fleece).
Jordy
#27 · Posted: 2 Jan 2007 12:19
Is it possible to get them English? Some local libraries have Tintin books, do you think they would also have the movies?

Judging by the 2 reviews here on Tintinologist, it does seem that Golden Fleece is better than Blue Oranges. However, i'd be more than happy to see either!
Tintinrulz
#28 · Posted: 2 Jan 2007 13:20
Not that I know of. Apparently it was shown on English and Australian tv in the late 70s (and in English) but I know of no English copies on dvd or video.
tintinman
#29 · Posted: 8 Apr 2007 07:57
Hi guys! On amazon.com I saw Tintin and the Golden Fleece and Blue Oranges. And the language said English - probably dubbed or subtitles.

Edit: By the way, they're on DVD. Just search Tintin in the DVD section.
labrador road 26
#30 · Posted: 8 Apr 2007 19:16
I guess you're referring to these.

This text is from the review further down:
"Its a great French and funny movie for Tintin fans but it says that the language is in English but it is only in French with no subtitles.... so that was very disapointing for me..."

So apparently they are not in English, at least Blue Oranges.

Page  Page 3 of 7:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next » 

This topic is closed.