Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

"Unicorn" Movie: Ubisoft tie-in game

Page  Page 1 of 4:  1  2  3  4  Next » 

number1fan
#1 · Posted: 3 Jun 2009 11:35
Ubisoft have confirmed that they are working on a Tintin video game for 2011. Keep your eyes peeled.

The last game Destination Adventure was quite a fun game. This game will be on everyone's Christmas list.
cigars of the beeper
#2 · Posted: 5 Jun 2009 16:31
I thought that Destination Adventure was a rather disappointing game.
Tintinrulz
#3 · Posted: 6 Jun 2009 02:36
Yes, collecting Snowy coins is not my idea of a great Tintin game.
I hope they make it good and put lots of depth and effort into it. I'd also love to see it for the PC.
Paprika O Toole
#4 · Posted: 11 Jun 2009 05:05
Heard that the games were hard, but I haven't seen any screenshots.
Leviticus
#5 · Posted: 11 Jun 2009 07:20
Wow that's awesome. Hopefully they put a lot of thought and effort into it. I hope it comes out on NDS.
avidfilmlover
#6 · Posted: 16 Jun 2009 01:52
The only way I could see a Tintin game being any good, is if it were a point and click adventure game like the ones that Lucasarts made. In fact, forget about ubisoft, Spielberg should ask his old friend George Lucas to have his company make a Tintin point and click adventure game.
number1fan
#7 · Posted: 21 Jun 2009 08:34
The game is going to be The Secret of the Unicorn so expect alot of Sir Francis Haddock and Red Rackham duels. Exploring the ocean floor in a shark sub. It should be alot of fun. Destination Adventure was quite an enjoyable game for me it was'nt meant to come out to be the greatest game ever just something to please the fans. Ubisoft make the Prince of Persia and they have the reputation for making great quality games. Talking of Tintin in games, On Smackdown vs Raw 2009 you can make him using the create a wrestler option.
jock123
#8 · Posted: 5 Aug 2009 10:35
Well, this might be of interest to the French amongst us: UbiSoft are looking to hire someone to work with the game development team as a researcher/ index clerk (I’m not sure exactly what they want, but my feeling is that the job might be somewhat basic, although nonetheless interesting for all that!).
number1fan
#9 · Posted: 5 Aug 2009 21:53
I just applyed for it.I doubt to get it.But it would be good for someone who has a vast knowledge on the subject instead of some researcher belittling it.
Lister
#10 · Posted: 13 Aug 2009 08:14
Ubisoft did make Beyond Good and Evil, which, while not a pure adventure game, had a mix of action and problem solving which could be perfect for Tintin.

Page  Page 1 of 4:  1  2  3  4  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!