Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

Meccano to Release a "Tintin"-based Line in time for New Film

jock123
#1 · Posted: 8 Feb 2011 18:03
Toy News reports that Meccano are set to release a line of construction toys to tie in with the release of the film.

I think that this may be one of the first lines of tie-in merchandise announced, and it probably won't be the last!
hagen8
#2 · Posted: 8 Feb 2011 19:16
Wow!
A 630 piece Unicorn!
I know what I'll be doing Christmas Day 2011!
number1fan
#3 · Posted: 8 Feb 2011 20:51
Maybe if I was 14 years younger.But should make a great Christmas present from someone's kids.
Richard
UK Correspondent
#4 · Posted: 8 Feb 2011 23:24
A photograph on Tintin.com - intriguingly, the 4x4 mentioned appears to be the Thom(p)sons' jeep from Land of Black Gold. The seaplane looks quite good!
number1fan
#5 · Posted: 9 Feb 2011 06:29
Thanks for the link.After years of complaining that there is never any Toys for younger fans of Tintin Im glad to see at last a Tintin toy for Children.This is good news seen as this is probably the first proper Tintin toys that have been released.They should fly of the shelf's.
Morganson
#6 · Posted: 10 Feb 2011 05:44
This is pretty neat but I was really hopping for Tintin LEGO. That would have been awesome.
number1fan
#7 · Posted: 10 Feb 2011 06:22
That could still happen, I can see it. There was Indiana Jones and Star Wars Lego, amongst loads more other franchises.

Hopefully there will be some figures released so the kids can now have Tintin and Haddock to play with.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!