Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

Wanted: Tintin books in Arabic

thornejd
#1 · Posted: 17 Dec 2004 07:18
Does anyone know how I could get my hands on an Arabic edition of any Tintin book? I've tried google, ebay, and the websites of Tintin stores in America, Britain, France, and Belgium, and drawn blanks all around.

Thanks very much.

-john
tonicWater
#2 · Posted: 18 Dec 2004 03:27
erm . . . why exactly do you want one? p.s. not an insult - just wondering :)
Harrock n roll
#3 · Posted: 18 Dec 2004 12:42
Well I found 2 on ebay just now;

The Shooting Star and Flight 714

You're generally likely to get more results if you use the French word for Arabic "arabe"
alyz
#4 · Posted: 8 Jan 2005 20:59
I have read 17 Tintin books in arabic (including the lake of sharks), but i have bought it from egypt. And i heard the arabic editions in arabic kuwait too, so if you know anyone can get the books from those 2 countries, i am sure of what i said, i have red 17 book really!
Egyptian Tintin
#5 · Posted: 14 Feb 2013 17:54
Yes there are 17 titles in Arabic, and I have them all for sale if you want…
I also sell them on eBay (username: islamshopping).

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!