Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

For Sale: Swatch Watch

DominicWallace
#1 · Posted: 19 May 2018 12:10
I have recently come in to possession of a Tintin Swatch watch still in its case, with paperwork and it's never been worn.

Does anyone know who might be interested in it?

I do have pictures.

Moderator Note: Hi! You might want to describe which watch it is that you have (there have been at least two that I know of - one has a sort of orange strap, the other is black-and-white/ black-and-cream), and give an idea of what sort of price you are looking for.

Oh, and it might be useful to indicate where you are, as the cost of posting something might be a deciding factor in whether a member can afford it.

The final thing is to include an e-mail address at which interested parties can reach you for further info, or to indicate an interest to purchase your watch, as we prefer any negotiations to be done off-forum.

Our usual disclaimer: all parties should be courteous to each other, and take care when exchanging goods and money that they are happy with the deal, as Tintinologist.org does not involve itself in the transaction, and cannot offer any form of dispute resolution.

Good luck!
The Tintinologist Team

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!