Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

Change.org Petition: Please release new Tintin adventures

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

Mountain45
#11 · Posted: 4 Jul 2021 17:07
jock123
Hello, sorry, I assumed that the comment was taken down since it was not approved. Posting this was a mistake. Sorry.

-Mountain45
jock123
#12 · Posted: 5 Jul 2021 08:37
Mountain45:
I assumed that the comment was taken down since it was not approved.

Which comment? I'm not aware of any comment being taken down, and I've not done so myself; did something not come through.

Mountain45:
Posting this was a mistake. Sorry.

I'm sorry you feel that way; we've simply been trying to engage you in discussion about your project, and to understand your motives.
Just because there are differences of opinion doesn't mean that things shouldn't be talked about.
mct16
#13 · Posted: 20 Jul 2021 19:31
Mountain45
Which part of the world are you in?

If you live in England then maybe you could try your local library. You could find "Black and Mortimer" and other such comics either among the Tintins and Asterixs or in the graphic novel section which would include DC and Marvel.

If you cannot find any then ask the librarian to check in other libraries in the same branch. You may get lucky.
Mountain45
#14 · Posted: Yesterday 20:18
mct16
Sorry, for the late reply. I found it.

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password?
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!