Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

Help Wanted: Looking for "Tintin" books in Aramaic and Albanian?

kuufke
#1 · Posted: 15 Aug 2023 13:03
Hi!

I'm looking for Aramaic (Israel) and Albanian (Albania) Tintin books.

Can anyone please help me?

Rene
jock123
#2 · Posted: 16 Aug 2023 15:08
Hi Rene.
You may already know that the Albanian book - in this case King Ottokar's Sceptre - has both a mention on the official Tintin.com site (with some further links to articles), plus a Facebook page; the Bedethèque website also has a page on it, giving an EAN/ISBN number of 978-2-372-53000-2 (although I cannot find a book using it).

Bedethèque also suggests that the Aramaic book (which seems to be Tintin in America) is a prate edition - if that is the case, then we will not be able to discuss how to obtain a copy here, as we limit things to official material. It may be that you know of another, official album - it's hard to keep up - but if so, then any details of it would be gratefully recieved if it helps in your pursuit.
Saltfish
#3 · Posted: 11 Sep 2023 09:10
I bought a copy of the Albanian King Ottakar's Sceptre from Adrion Ltd.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!