Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

What happened to Jock123?

cigars of the beeper
#1 · Posted: 13 Dec 2008 21:59
I just noticed that our moderator, Jock123, the record-setter for the most posts, has not posted since September 11, 2008. This is very unusual, as he has always been around making many posts, and both keeping us members in line and making interesting contributions to the conversations. Does anyone know why he hasn't posted in so long? I hope that he is all right.
Harrock n roll
#2 · Posted: 13 Dec 2008 22:16
Jock123 is alive and well, but he has been on extended leave due to a heavy workload. Hopefully he will be back in the New Year. I'm afraid until then you'll just have to put up with more of 'ol me... :-)
cigars of the beeper
#3 · Posted: 14 Dec 2008 23:40
Well, I'm glad to know he's all right. I hope that when he comes back he sees that people noticed.
jock123
#4 · Posted: 15 Dec 2008 12:51
Ah, my friend the esteemed Mr. The Beeper need not worry - unlike Monty Python’s fabled Norwegian Blue, I am not dead, I am merely resting!
Fingers crossed, I’ll be back in the swing next year...

...but thanks for noticing! :-)
cigars of the beeper
#5 · Posted: 17 Dec 2008 21:34
Glad you're all right.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!