Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

Information Wanted: Identify a Tintin watch?

gwatson1989
#1 · Posted: 29 Jul 2016 22:06
Hello All, new member to the forum and a rather large Tintin fan! I'm looking for some help regarding a Tintin watch that I had as a child.

I've been looking for a particular model of watch for quite sometime now but I cannot find it anywhere.

The back story is that I got the watch as a gift when I was about 10 and lost it at school one day; it has bugged me ever since, and I now really want to replace it.

My hope is that someone on here maybe able to point me in the right direction of where I could find this watch? Or maybe someone has one and would sell it to me?

The only image I can find of the watch is on Pinterest, which I have attached for anyone wanting to look(also able to send the image via email). I will also put my email address on this so if anyone does have any info they can reach me there.

Many thanks,

Gregor

Looking for this watch
Balthazar
#2 · Posted: 30 Jul 2016 19:47
Hi Gregor

Welcome to the forums :)

Your image doesn't seem to be working. That could just could be my computer, of course, but if it's a general problem, maybe it'd work better if you added a link to the Pinterest picture instead. Hope someone can help you!

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!