Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintinologist.org /

[Answered] How to submit an article?

wjc
#1 · Posted: 13 Jan 2016 22:14
Hello and belated happy new year,

What's the proper way to submit an article to the website? I reached out to "contact" twice over the past month but haven't had a reply. Am I doing it wrong?

Thanks!
jock123
#2 · Posted: 14 Jan 2016 08:32
Firstly, thank you so much for your interest and going to the bother of submitting an article - that's very good of you.

Secondly apologies that you haven't had any response; that's unfortunate, and in no way reflects upon you.

The only explanation I can offer at this time is that your approaches have been made during a period which, with Christmas and New Year being in it, often leads to time being short, and people being away or involved in other matters.

We are a small team, working in what spare time we have; Irene, our Admin, normally deals with submissions such as yours. If she hasn't made reply as yet, it will be down to other demands on her time.

Please bear with us - I'll have a check, and see what can be done!
wjc
#3 · Posted: 14 Jan 2016 23:07
Thanks for the quick reply and for reassuring me that I wasn't doing something obviously wrong. I fully understand, and look forward to hearing back from you!
Best,
Chris
admin
Administrator
#4 · Posted: 26 Jan 2016 04:55
G'day, Chris--welcome to our community, and thank you for your article submission!

Sincere apologies for my tardy response. I have been a bit busy, so I am behind with mail and site updates.

I am pleased to inform you that your article, Tintin's Meals, is now available for all to enjoy.

With thanks and best wishes for 2016,
Irene

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!