Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintinologist.org /

Open letter to a disgruntled member

admin
Administrator
#1 · Posted: 14 May 2017 06:34
Dear disgruntled member,

We have been unable to reach you by email; hence, this public letter.

Recently you commented: "So I'm not even allowed to discuss this because my opinion differs to yours? You have to have the last word because I'm not allowed to disagree?"

No, we get the last words because the forum rules give us that right.

As long as you continue to post in an argumentative, vexatious and aggressive manner, and revive posts simply so that you can denigrate other members' opinions, or create an atmosphere of antagonism, we will continue to delete your posts as they come in.

Any posts baiting or trolling other members or Tintinologist staff will always be deleted.

Please bear in mind that membership is a privilege, not a right, and you accepted our terms and conditions when you signed up. You have received warnings about your behaviour in the past, which you have repeatedly ignored (never mind that you operated a second account to get round our rules, and also claimed to be resigning from membership, while accusing us of banning you, which we have never done), so the onus on you - not us - to show that you can participate in our forums in a constructive and positive manner.

The choice is yours.

Irene
On behalf of Tintinologist.org

This topic is closed.