Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintinologist.org /

Merry Christmas 2021

admin
Administrator
#1 · Posted: 24 Dec 2021 01:38
Dear Friends,

That 2021 is almost over is proof that time also flies when we are not necessarily having fun!

I hope 2022 will be a new and improved year for everyone.

A huge thank you to my volunteer teammates, Simon Doyle (jock123), Chris Owens (Harrock n roll), and John Fardell (Balthazar), for their help keeping our site the place to be.

I am very much looking forward to seeing what Simon will come up with for our official Tintinologist.org Christmas card this year--Simon, please don't keep us waiting for too long!

Wishing you all a safe and happy Christmas season and good health for the New Year--

Irene (admin/marsbar)
Bukowski
#2 · Posted: 25 Dec 2021 11:03
Merry Christmas from Japan!
Balthazar
#3 · Posted: 28 Dec 2021 00:46
Thanks, Irene – for your Christmas wishes and for all your work in providing and administrating the site.

Best Christmas and New Year wishes to you too, and to all forum members and readers!

John
Rhods1989
#4 · Posted: 2 Jan 2022 10:57
Late from me but Merry Christmas and a happy new year! Thank you to all the admins for keeping this great site ticking over so smoothly. Wishing you all a great 2022!

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!