Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintinologist.org /

Merry Christmas 2023

admin
Administrator
#1 · Posted: 24 Dec 2023 02:02
Dear fellow Tintin fans,

Amid the mad rush of the season, I wanted to take a moment to extend my sincere thanks for your continued support of our website. The clock has ticked past Christmas Eve here in Australia, but I didn't want to forget to thank everyone.

A special shout-out to our dedicated team of volunteers: Chris, John, and Simon--particularly Simon, who keeps the conversations alive here and on the social media front. Simon, your efforts don't go unnoticed and are truly appreciated.

Wishing you all a belated but no less sincere Christmas cheer and a fantastic New Year ahead.

Cheers,
Irene

P.S. Have you seen the official Tintinologist Christmas card Simon has made and posted on our Facebook page yet?
Shivam302001
#2 · Posted: 24 Dec 2023 04:04
Thank you to everyone for continuing to make this place a haven for all Tintin fans. And thank you to jock123 too for continuing to make this place as lively and helpful as possible. I may not have been able to contribute very much but I still visit this place regularly and I always look forward to all the new discussions and exciting news that are and will be shared here!

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year~
mct16
#3 · Posted: 25 Dec 2023 11:48
Happy Christmas, Tintinologists everywhere!

I love the card on Facebook. It has the feel of an old "Tintin magazine" weekly.
Balthazar
#4 · Posted: 29 Dec 2023 01:00
A belated Happy Christmas to all, and many thanks to you, Irene and Simon! Best wishes to everyone for the New Year!
jock123
#5 · Posted: 3 Jan 2024 11:55
Thank you for the kind remarks! Glad the card went down well!
Happy New Year, everyone - last year was a long hard grind for many reaons, so let's hope for the best for everyone in 2024!

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!