Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin news and events /

Photographer Looking for Tintin fans in Brussels

willow
#1 · Posted: 12 Mar 2010 09:05
I'm doing a photography series on Tintin in Brussels for an American magazine and I'm looking for Tintin fans and enthusiasts in Brussels who would be interested in having their portraits taken.

Also I'm interested in any recommendation about Tintin/Herge related places in Brussels.

Any interested please leave a message or contact me at:

natnat.hill (at) gmail.com

Thanks
nilsgeylen
#2 · Posted: 15 Mar 2010 11:09
I'm not in Brussels but in Antwerp, a mere 40km/25mi to the north. Does that match what you're looking for? I could come down to Brussels though.
I don't have a lot of Tintin stuff left from my childhood (lost) but I did manage to keep have a couple of commemorative magazine editions from when Hergé died. That could be fun.
willow
#3 · Posted: 15 Mar 2010 15:24
Hi Nils,

That would be great - especially if I do a portrait of you with the commemorative magazines. Ideally the shoot would be in Brussels as the article is about tintin and the city. I'm on a pretty tight deadline so it would need to be in the next ten days or so. If you can email me at the address given in the first post we can arrange the details. Thanks.
nilsgeylen
#4 · Posted: 15 Mar 2010 17:29
Sent you an email.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!