Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin news and events /

Curzon Cinemas: CineKids Tintin Weekend, 16-17th October

Harrock n roll
#1 · Posted: 13 Oct 2010 16:36
Hmvcurzon CineKids is celebrating the launch of the BFI Tintin DVDs with a weekend featuring the UK premieres of the Tintin live-action films. There are also Tintin-themed activities, prizes to be won and a special party celebrating hmvcurzon's first Birthday.

Saturday 16 & Sunday 17 October
Hmvcurzon Wimbledon - 23 The Broadway, Wimbledon, London, SW19 1QB

Book online and check for more details at http://www.hmvcurzon.com
jock123
#2 · Posted: 14 Oct 2010 15:30
Sounds like fun - however, to avoid any disappointment, I thought it best to point out that according to the website: “No adult unaccompanied by a child will be admitted to these screenings”.
Harrock n roll
#3 · Posted: 14 Oct 2010 20:35
jock123:
“No adult unaccompanied by a child will be admitted to these screenings”

Ah thanks, I'm glad you pointed that out! It would have been quite embarrassing to have unwittingly invited a bunch of old fogies who barged in on the Tintin-themed activities and won all the prizes.
Grey
#4 · Posted: 14 Oct 2010 21:55
Argh! I wanna go but I'm away this weekend so I can't =(

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!