Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin news and events /

"Unicorn" Movie: "Empire" Magazine's exclusive teasers

Page  Page 5 of 5:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5 

laloga
#41 · Posted: 4 Dec 2010 22:26
I just have to say......I FINALLY got a copy of this issue! I've been waiting for weeks....*happy sigh*
glendale
#42 · Posted: 5 Dec 2010 23:04
Hi laloga, How have you managed to get a copy as I am still looking for a way to get one.I have tried several way but alas nothing as yet.
glendale
#43 · Posted: 6 Dec 2010 02:42
THE GOOD NEWS is that I just found my local newsagent here in Sydney had a copy of Empire... In Australia it is released as a January 2011 edition.
laloga
#44 · Posted: 6 Dec 2010 11:21
I incessantly pestered the good people at several bookstores in town until it came in. I live in Florida, so I guess it just took the magazine a month to cross "the pond." Glad you'll be getting yours, even if it's going to take a month!
Tintinrulz
#45 · Posted: 6 Dec 2010 12:10
Glendale, are you serious? That's disappointing that we get it late but it's great that we still get that issue. I'll be sure to pick it up soon. Thanks for sharing!
jock123
#46 · Posted: 17 Dec 2010 08:27
Objectiftintin.com reports that the movie images are now available in the December the 15th issue of French-language magazine Studio Ciné Live - it uses the same cover image as the recent Empire.
tintinophile691
#47 · Posted: 15 Jan 2011 07:22
glendale:
THE GOOD NEWS is that I just found my local newsagent here in Sydney had a copy of Empire... In Australia it is released as a January 2011 edition.

I also saw it, but it was in a K-Mart store. And before that day, my parents have never seen me so engrossed in a magazine! Yeah, I bought it before the school holidays and started showing everyone.
Cutts the Butcher
#48 · Posted: 29 Mar 2011 18:48
I think it's a losing game to expect the film to look or be 'just like' the comic. So I have no problem with them playing with the look of the characters, etc.. The real issue, based on this small handful of stills, is that the deft spirit of Hergé's creation does not seem to come across in what appears to be a stiffer and more heavy-handed CGI approach. Given Jackson's atrocious track-record of bludgeoning his source material, I'm not very optimistic, but certainly a wait and see approach is best.
number1fan
#49 · Posted: 3 Apr 2011 21:52
I'm guessing in the next 3 months we will get a sneak peak at some more stills and a film poster.Maybe even because some times they have a poster free with the magazine a huge poster for the film to keep.

Page  Page 5 of 5:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!