Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin news and events /

"Unicorn" Movie: Anybody doing anything to mark the release?

jock123
#1 · Posted: 17 Oct 2011 18:55
With the roll-out proper of the movie starting from next week-end, has anybody started their plans for celebrating the opening? Events, parties, dressing-up?

Is your local cinema doing anything to promote the opening?

Let us know here what's going on in your area - if this works out, with openings happening at different times, we should be celebrating up until the new year!
Tintinrulz
#2 · Posted: 18 Oct 2011 02:54
The movie only comes to Australia on Boxing Day, December 26 (which is odd since we have a built-in market for Tintin). That said, I've already organised a FaceBook group for a Tintin movie night, on the following day. We'll meet up at the cinema, watch the movie together and then chat about it afterwards. I'm encouraging people to dress up for the night. I'm going to go as Captain Haddock since I love his character and don't want to shave off my beard.

Here's the link:(If you're interested and live in/near Adelaide, South Australia)
https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=146949728736722

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!