RedVictory356:
I'm surprised they picked this one next...
Well not really because, as I mentioned above, they appear to be timed with anniversaries. So, it's possible we'll get
Flight 714 next year, since that began its serialisation in 1966. Indeed, they can choose to release any book that has an anniversary approaching, not necessarily one that has a different magazine version, which they did with
Crabe for its 80th anniversary in 2021.
Anyway, to drag this back on topic...
I am very much looking forward to this volume. I would really like them to keep the running headers used in the magazine version, although they didn't for
Les Bijoux De La Castafiore (apart from the first page). They would look particularly nice in the landscape pages. I'm also in favour of having the landscape pages sideways, as mentioned above. Quite a few of the panels were cropped when it was reformatted in portrait, such as the plane taking off from Cointrin airport on page 46, which looks marvellous in the magazine edition. There are quite a few changes compared to the final edition, although no whole sequences like there are in some of the other magazine versions.