Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

Chinese pirate Tintin - Neimenggu edition

sponsz
#1 · Posted: 11 Jan 2006 16:26
The latest pirate Tintin books from China.
Publisher: Neimenggu Publishing Company of China
The company published only 5,500 copies of this series. Colorized inside, 14 x 14.3 cm.
Titles: Congo, Broken Ear, America, Lotus, Ottokar, and Castafiore.
[Links removed]

--
Moderator note:
a) many thanks, Colonel, for the news update--but, please, no links to any unofficial Tintin works.
b) Neimenggu Publishing Company of China - 'Neimenggu' = Inner Mongolia
Harrock n roll
#2 · Posted: 12 Jan 2006 01:23
Now if Casterman were more on the ball they would have had Inner Mongolia covered ages ago ;)
sponsz
#3 · Posted: 13 Jan 2006 08:45
Allo Harrock n roll ,
You wrote "no links to any unofficial Tintin works!" , Is this included pictures of a comic?
Harrock n roll
#4 · Posted: 13 Jan 2006 12:35
Hi Colonel,

You wrote "no links to any unofficial Tintin works!" , Is this included pictures of a comic?

It was not I! I will have to defer to my learned colleagues on this but I think a picture of a comic might be allowed, if it was in the right context.
admin
Administrator
#5 · Posted: 13 Jan 2006 13:19
Sorry for the confusion: it was my decision to have the links removed because they revealed the source from which the pirated works could be obtained.

To answer the Colonel's question: the posting of a picture of an illegal comic book is allowed if it is in the right context AND if no information is given on where the item might be found; however, if the picture IS the complete work, no linking to it is allowed. Hope this helps to clarify things a bit for everyone.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!