Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

How long does it take you to read a Tintin book?

Page  Page 1 of 2:  1  2  Next » 

tintin_in_arcata
#1 · Posted: 23 Sep 2007 21:31
I'm always surprised at how fast people say they can read a Tintin book. It usually takes me more than an hour.
Tintinrulz
#2 · Posted: 24 Sep 2007 05:54
I love to enjoy the pictures and take it all in as I read, so each standard album probably takes about 1 and half hours (although I've never actually timed it).
harishankar
#3 · Posted: 24 Sep 2007 10:24
Don't know. I never read from cover to cover anyway since I've read them all a hundred times at least.
cigars of the beeper
#4 · Posted: 26 Sep 2007 19:11
For me, I can read "The Black Island" in about a half hour or forty-five minutes, but "Flight 714" or "The Broken Ear" take about an hour and a half, so for me it varies.
number1fan
#5 · Posted: 27 Sep 2007 17:15
When i read one i read up to
about page 32 then read the other half another time about 45 minutes to read it each way.
zaveri_tintin
#6 · Posted: 2 Oct 2007 08:08
For me, it takes three days to read a tintin book.

Do not be surprised. I am a class 10 student and i have to read a tintin book in installments
Kent
#7 · Posted: 1 Nov 2007 11:56
Once, it took me 2 1/2 hours to read "The golden claws". I wanted to make a assignment about it. But usually it takes around 50 minutes I think.
-K
Rianna Lauren
#8 · Posted: 10 Jul 2010 12:45
It may take up to 1.5-2 hours to me. Depends on how complicated and complex the story is. I usually like to take in the art and the words, and usually I re-read any parts that are a bit hard for me. So it takes me quite long.
NikkiRoux
#9 · Posted: 11 Jul 2010 07:33
A few months... That's because I'd stop after a few pages to read something else.
Action Potential
#10 · Posted: 7 Jul 2011 14:01
About an hour. You have got to make it play out like a movie.

Page  Page 1 of 2:  1  2  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!